Photography is my passion in life, so much more than just a job. As I think my images show, I love to photograph most of all happy people in exquisite settings. I take most of my photos in a candid way and my approach to wedding photography is that of a narrator, and my style is a mix of photojournalism and creative portraiture. To that end, I’m more interested in capturing the moment, rather than a false smile, and so, after many years of experience, I know when to capture life as it happens without restraint.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We take pride in the professionalism we have, and like to provide to all of our clients.
- We give free consultations and take into account everyone’s thoughts and suggestions.
- As a professor of mine once said “if you can’t be on time, be early.” I try to live by that rule in professional and personal life.
- The last surprise a couple needs on their wedding day is for vendors to run late or not show up.
- I get to every photo-shoot early and make sure everyone involved is calm and relaxed.
- Considering that we live in the Chicagoland area where the weather is very spontaneous, it’s only natural to reschedule and postpone photo-shoots.
- There are no extra charges for rescheduling, regardless of the reason.
WE LOVE YOUR INPUT
- I don’t believe that there is such a thing as a bridezilla.
- Only women/couples who know exactly what they want from their wedding or engagement photos.
- And because it is your wedding day, not mine, I like to hear what you want and any ideas and thoughts for photos are welcome.
- Most photos are done with a photojournalistic point of view, however, for weddings I also like to have the traditional, staged family photos.
- You do have a final say in what kind of style photography you like.
- I do like to have most candid and artistic styles, but it’s your wedding and we’d like your input.
- Having been a bride myself, I know the importance of the wedding day and everything leading up to it.
- I want to be certain that you get everything you wanted for that day.
Capturing Memorable Moments for a Lifetime of Memories from Lincoln Park all the way to Cantigny Gardens and The Arboretum
Get the Right Engagement Photos in Your Favorite Location
How can we help?
For fastest response, please call us at (312) 927-7238
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org