Photography is my passion in life, so much more than just a job. As I think my images show, I love to photograph most of all happy people in exquisite settings. I take most of my photos in a candid way and my approach to wedding photography is that of a narrator, and my style is a mix of photojournalism and creative portraiture. To that end, I’m more interested in capturing the moment, rather than a false smile, and so, after many years of experience, I know when to capture life as it happens without restraint.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We take pride in the professionalism we have, and like to provide to all of our clients.
- We give free consultations and take into account everyone’s thoughts and suggestions.
- As a professor of mine once said “if you can’t be on time, be early.” I try to live by that rule in professional and personal life.
- The last surprise a couple needs on their wedding day is for vendors to run late or not show up.
- I get to every photo-shoot early and make sure everyone involved is calm and relaxed.
- Considering that we live in the Chicagoland area where the weather is very spontaneous, it’s only natural to reschedule and postpone photo-shoots.
- There are no extra charges for rescheduling, regardless of the reason.
WE LOVE YOUR INPUT
- I don’t believe that there is such a thing as a bridezilla.
- Only women/couples who know exactly what they want from their wedding or engagement photos.
- And because it is your wedding day, not mine, I like to hear what you want and any ideas and thoughts for photos are welcome.
- Most photos are done with a photojournalistic point of view, however, for weddings I also like to have the traditional, staged family photos.
- You do have a final say in what kind of style photography you like.
- I do like to have most candid and artistic styles, but it’s your wedding and we’d like your input.
- Having been a bride myself, I know the importance of the wedding day and everything leading up to it.
- I want to be certain that you get everything you wanted for that day.
Capturing Memorable Moments for a Lifetime of Memories from Lincoln Park all the way to Cantigny Gardens and The Arboretum
Get the Right Engagement Photos in Your Favorite Location